For all categories of seats, following is minimum qualification:
- Higher Secondary School Certificate-II (HSSC-II/A-Level Pre-Medical Biology, Chemistry, Physics) From any of Educational Board in Pakistan or Equivalence Certificate from IBCC Islamabad with at least B? Grade (60% Marks)in the Year mentioned below:
- Annual 2016 - Annual or Supplementary 2015
- Candidates who have already applied for admission to Pharm-D course at Department of Pharmacy SMBBMU, Larkana vide Adv. No. INF/KRY/1481/2015, need not to apply again. However, their application shall be considered for admissions to Pharm-D course only, subject to appearance in Entry Test 2016.
|Date for inviting Applications||19-09-2016|
|Last Date for receiving applications||10-10-2016|
|Last Date for submission of short documents||15-10-2016|
|Display of list of the eligible candidates||25-10-2016|
|Objection on eligible candidates list||25-10-2016 to 29-10-2016|
|Display of Entry Test Result||09-11-2016|
|Objection on Entry Test Result||09-11-2016 to 12-11-2016|
|Display of Provisional merit list||19-11-2016|
|Objection on provisional merit list||19-11-2016 to 22-11-2016|
|Medical Board for Disabled Candidates||22-11-2016|
|Final Merit list Display||26-11-2016|
|Inviting Applications for Admission Under UEAP(local & overseas) for MBBS/BDS Course along with Photocopy of documents & DD/ Pay Order of prescribed fee as per category||26-11-2016 to 30-11-2016|
|Celebration of day 1||15-12-2016|
Domicile and PRC form C
Applicants must have the Domicile on P-1 form and PRC on form "C" along with Domicile of Father/ Mother/ Guardian on P-1 form of the same district tagged to SMBBMU Larkana for applying on all categories viz General district merit, Merit cum choice, Disabled, UEAP (Local & Overseas Pakistanis)
How To Submit Application Form
- Original completely filled application form along with Photostat copy of required documents duly attested by 18 or above grade officer shall be submitted within due date at TCS Express Centers mentioned below.
- Original receipt of Online payment of Rs: 1500/- (Rupees one thousand five hundred only) as Entry Test fee non-refundable in the name of Vice Chancellor SMBBMU Larkana account No. 0259385831000344, paid in any branch of MCB Bank. Write name of candidate with father?s name and district on back of receipt.
- The representative of TCS Express Centers are authorized to check eligibility criteria as given in the prospectus, before accepting application forms.
- Candidates can fill ONLINE form available on the web site of SMBBMU, Larkana www.smbbmu.edu.pk.
- For all purposes, the information provided by the candidate on the application form of prospectus shall be considered valid and final.
- Filling ONLINE Form only will not be considered and shall render candidate ineligible for the entry test. For eligibility to appear in the entry test, ONLINE Form and Application Form provided with the Prospectus duly filled along with relevant documents must be submitted within due date.